Monday, August 19, 2013

Hot Pockets: Shannanigans!

People who know me in real life know one of my great friends Rob.  He watched my house and my puppies while I globe-trotted, and that forges a deep bond, mostly because you're trusting someone with your whole entire life's worth of stuff and two dogs as close as your children. He did a fantastic job, and I can never thank him enough. However, I think I might have just been shanghaied. 

Text messaging is the communication of the future, and some days Rob and I engage in witty banter to keep ourselves amused. Yesterday, I sent him a photo of a stuffed animal I didn't recognize asking if it was his.  After his no reply, I went about my business (unpacking boxes and continuing to banter). Then, there was an incriminating message: Rob knew this stuffed animal I had never seen screeched, and that giving it to someone else was a curse!  It was his sling-monkey all the time! 

Thus, I officially declare shenanigans on Rob. Also, I need to ask him what the punishment is for knowingly passing on a cursed sling-monkey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment