Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hot Pockets: Angry Post!

Dan and I recently cancelled our contracts with Sprint because their coverage sucked.
Harder than a Dyson

I could only make a phone call from the kitchen and forget about using the internet anywhere you didn't have wifi. So we called it quits and went back to T-Mobile, and now we're happy pandas!
With new phones!
But we're trying to sell our phones on Craigslist. I keep getting nibbles, but no bites, until this morning. Someone texted me that they were interested in buying my iPhone. We spoke on the phone. He wanted to meet at the Sprint store, I agreed. It's a reasonable precaution.

Well, me and my bike went the three miles to the store and at the minute we were supposed to meet, after turning down two other offers, I get a messages saying his wife already bought a phone. So, to that guy, Eric. Here's a song for you:


I hope you and your wife and your damn dirty lies have fun with your probably stolen phone. You know why my phone is listed at that price? Because it does have a clean ESN, and I didn't rip off a poor person needing cash fast to get it so I could resell it at a profit. Your wife's new phone is coated in the tears of someone desperate. Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment