Thursday, March 1, 2012

Reporting for Duty

So, nothing much is happening in my world right now.  I found a doctor who will do what he's told, just the way I like it, but medicine here in Abu Dhabi is not as effective as medicine in the US (and the UK so I've heard).  It's probably mostly chalk and lead from China or Honduras or wherever it comes from.  So I have something that helped with my insomnia back in the US, but doesn't really do much here, except cost money.

Oh, yes, I'm certain this will work.  150 dirhams please!
 
I got an IUD inserted, that was fun.  (Readers who don't know what an IUD is don't need to know).  I hope it works better than the sleeping pills.

I learned to make cinnamon toasted nuts like you get at carnivals, because I hate Dan's intestines and want to tear them up with delicious foods he's slightly allergic to.  There's a batch in the oven right now, just waiting to mess him up.

We're waiting for you, Adams

Here's a photo of a cat who hates the police:

The Man can't keep me down, but oy vay, this heat!

I'm also tired.  Tired of cooking and laundry and not being able to find what I want at the grocery store. 

That's me: OKAYWIFE

Tired of beer being so expensive and only being able to get it at certain times (apparently Mohammed doesn't want people enjoying themselves on his birthday), and bacon being sub-par.  Can someone tell my why it takes over a year from bacon's production date to get here?  It's only a 17 hour flight!

Sorry it took so long, ma'am, conditions in France are treacherous

Couch to 5k Jogging program is progressing slowly.  I went once and Dan wimped out.  I believe he will continue to do so until I'm so fast he'll never catch me!

Although this is how I feel on the treadmill

And lastly, although it's only March 1st, it's Too Darn Hot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment